Friday, October 5, 2012

Cookies & Cream Double Chocolate Cake Bars

Can you say YUM???

These were so good!!! Yes I know another dessert... I have a sweet tooth what can I say? The preparation was a lot like the Gooey Butter Cake I made -- easy peasy! I actually made these awhile back and never got around to blogging about it so I'm sneaking it in just in time for the weekend.


 I'm gonna keep this simple & definitely SWEET!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Cookies & Cream Double Chocolate Cake Bars

1 Devils Food Cake Mix
8 Tbs. (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
1 Large egg
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
14 Oreo cookies, broken into bite size pieces 

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x13 baking pan with     tin foil sprayed with non-stick cooking spray
2. Place cake mix, butter and egg into a large bowl, mixing to combine. Press into prepared baking pan and top with broken pieces of cookies.
3. Pour sweetened condensed milk over cookies and top with chocolate chips. Bake for 23-25 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven.
_________________________________________________________________

I hope y'all enjoy and have a great weekend!!!

LoveYa











No comments:

Post a Comment